Diploma in Education (DET) is the ultimate qualification for becoming a teacher. It is recognized by society for Education and Training. It helps you get Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) a status that will enable you to teach in schools, colleges, and other institutions.
Key features of the course:
- Developing a plan and delivering and evaluating inclusive teaching and learning;
- assessing learning in education and training
- Growing an understanding of theories, principles, and models in education and training;
DET course provides you with many opportunities:
- You can carry our research into education and training
- You can investigate policies and professionalism in the education and training sectors
- You will be able to demonstrate the theories and principles of inclusive teaching and
learning in professional practice.
- you are capable of meeting the minimum teaching practice requirement of 100 hours.
- you are free for one to two years you to be able to undertake a large qualification.
- you have the potential and interest to study at this level, which has the demand that matches that of a degree course.
- you are willing to go through an initial assessment of your skills in English, mathematics
and ICT, record your development needs and plan accordingly to address them where